Supreme-C90EXW / Supreme-C90EX Speaker Systems
Top 2 drive units are active C-90 Flat Drivers, while the bottom and rear units are Passive Radiators.
Tips for system set up:
- As FLAT-C shows no outstanding peaks, you can use them without giving high cut in high frequency range just letting it be attenuated naturally.
- Connect a high quality capacitor and attenuator only to the HEIL driver to low-cut with a gentle attenuation curve for natural crossover.
- This wiring method should bring you the simplest but the best results never achieved by conventional speaker systems.
- Especially “VERTICAL TWIN DRIVE, made of Russian birch for enclosure” combination which I made public in the Japan Audio Fair in 1985 for the first time perfectly displays positioning, directionality, and many other physical characteristics.
- Touches of each musical instrument and voice are dynamically and precisely reproduced as well as reverberations in natural ambience.
- I bet excitement will retain in you even after you stopped listening.
- Births of speaker units and system to be proudly boasted to the world.
— Iwao Furuyama, FAL
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/sorasound/sorasound.com/wp-content/themes/sorasound/page.php on line 7